This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
At Lynk & Co, we know that everything’s better when we move forward together. We’re working towards achieving equal gender representation at all levels of the company, as well as building a diverse team where everyone is respected, empowered, and celebrated. We’re not the kind of company we want to be yet, that’s why we’re looking for people that will challenge us and hold us accountable.
In short, no matter who you are or where you come from: if you’re good at what you do, then we want you.
Sales Application Support Specialist
Lynk & Co's business model is based on a digital platform, and we are seeking an Application specialist to support our online/offline business with focus on our Sales and Retail Platform.
The Sales Application Support Specialist will support towards our sales related backend system in areas of Online/Offline business flow, payments & transaction services, leasing and cash loan etc. Responsibility of the role is to provide production support for our systems to troubleshooting related issue, collaboration with the product owners, business departments and development teams as well as coordination with our service vendors.
You are a team player who thrive in a fast-paced, continuously changing, co:spirit environment.
The position is based in Gothenburg Sweden. The position includes EU wide responsibility hence can require occasional travel.
What you'll do
- Day to day application support to our operational team.
- Analyze and identify problem and proposed possible solution. Troubleshoot complex issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate closely with our teams and partners and keep tracking status within the defined SLAs. Contribute an efficient support process by work tightly with other IT support teams and tech Teams
- Actively log and maintain the knowledge center related to our backend platform support.
- Actively support and provide operational team training and knowledge when needed.
What you should have
- A couple of years of experience in the field of operations and maintenance
- Experiences in technical support role.
- Driven problem solver who is communicative and team focused person with a curiosity for IT and technology.
- Tech-Savvy with good understanding of modern digital technologies and platforms
- Familiar with My/ORACLE/ SERVER and any other, familiar with data query and business data extraction.
- Familiar with API call and logs.
- Good communication and language skills, clear logic, learning ability, self-motivation, willing to assume the pressure of work, strong sense of responsibility.
- Experience with ITIL processes,?if you have an ITIL foundation training or certificate, that is a plus.
- Experiences working with e-commerce system, knowledge of basic payment and finance flow for online/offline sales.
- Experience working in multicultural environment and especially with China is beneficial
- Ability to travel
What we offer
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension and insurances, wellness allowance, and flexibility in where and when you work. But that's not the reason you choose us… You want to work with us because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and an equal gender split
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast and it is never boring!
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization
- Make a difference. We're a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact
Working for Lynk & Co
We're not into strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you'll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn-profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but latest December 14. We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don't hesitate to submit your application if you're interested.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Helen Lindskog, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Magnus Blixt, +46 72 184 38 91.
To learn more about us, check out our (https://www.lynkco.com/en/) and follow us on (https://www.linkedin.com/company/lynkco/) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/lynkco.global/), or if you want to watch our film from our reveal you can see it here (https://hello.lynkco.com/)