As Communication Manager you will lead the planning and execution of our communication and support VP for the division and communicate with all different stakeholders. Are you a true "doer", always making sure that you are in control of things? Are the words organized, timely, supportive, and helpful words that people use when describing you? Then you might want to continue to read.
About the role
You will be a part of the Management Team in Gothenburg for a global company. A regular week you will handle a lot of activities, the city of Gothenburg and other authorities. You spend a lot of time in meetings, both with stakeholders within the company, but also with external parties together with other colleagues. You prepare presentation material (mostly power point) for you and VP on a Executive summary level, both content and layout are important.
Within the program there are many related projects, together with the team, you support in the communication activities and planning regarding this. You will be supported by communications department and secure communication activities. But, communications department is not the only function you will cooperate with, you will also coordinate with other functions.
As a person you are a true "project leader", you are used to handle many things at one time and know how to prioritize. You are skilled in communication and know how to reach out and get out the message.You drive for result, collaborate to get things done and are a "people person". Prioritizing, analyzing and solving problems comes natural to you, you can also adapt to the situation depending on the environment.You have the ability to coordinate complex meetings and projects by working directly with key stakeholders, experience with compiling and organizing high volumes information, and a proven ability to plan-ahead and manage time effectively.
To be effective in this position this is what we think you should have or be:
• Good communication skills with experience from preparing documentation and presentation material for formal meetings or presentations. You are fluent in English and Swedish
• Experience from working as a project manager, project coordinator or as a leader. Preferably in a global business environment
• Experience from managing, facilitate or coordinate events, conferences etc
• Relevant education within communication, project management, or similar.
• Flexible; you enjoy performing a wide range of tasks, responding to changes in direction and priorities, and accepting new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments.
• A good attention to detail and a high level of professionalism; you deal directly and forthrightly with people and problems, you are persistent to get the job done
• Contact person - External media (projects etc.). Mainly Sweden.
• Mgmt support communication strategies
o SME Communication Policy/VGMS communicate process
o Communication-/project comms plan
• Violin/GRE Community
At this workplace they have fun at work, we see mistakes as opportunities to grow, and we will all support you in your new position.
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter: Elsa Tidblom at Elsa.Tidblom@adecco.se
Welcome with your application!
Marketing, communication, internal communication, marknadsföring, kommunikation, intern kommunikation, extern kommunikation, communication, socialt, kommunikativ,