Frauenthal Gnotec Group is a leading international manufacturer of metal products and components to the global Automotive and Commercial Vehicle industry. Our operations in China, Czechia, Germany, Slovakia, Sweden and US has more than 1300 employees and offers state of the art technology in Automatic pressing, Welding and Assembly . We offer processes and solutions for different materials, thicknesses, complexities and applications. High automation together with lean manufacturing, Continuous improvement and Zero Defect Principle are our DNA at each plant, performed by highly skilled employees.
Are you an analytical and communicative business controller with a positive attitude and experience of manufacturing? Then this may be for you!
Frauenthal Gnotec Group is manufacturing metal components and parts to the automotive industry of tomorrow. With plants in China, Czechia, Germany, Slovakia, Sweden and USA the company employs over 1300 people and is constantly growing its market shares and turnover. To the head quarter, beautifully located by the water front in Lindholmen, Gothenburg, we now have an opening for a Group Business Controller.
The job means that you will support the group and its affiliates within business controlling in a broader sense, as well as in specific in analysis and calculations, driving change and efficiency projects that contribute to development of the business and to internal processes. The job will require occasional travel to our plants.
• Supervision of product calculation
• Profitability analysis of projects and follow-up
• Coordinate operational Intercompany-Transactions
• Monthly analysis of deviations and result developments of our operational plants
• Plausibility checks of planning (budget, forecast) of our operational plants
• Analysis of Investment-Controlling process of our operational plants
• Further development of management reporting and controlling processes
• Preparation of ad-hoc reports
To be successful in the role we believe that you come with
• An academic degree on minimum bachelor´s level
• Minimum three years’ experience of controlling in a manufacturing environment, automotive industry experience is a plus
• Language skills: good working skills in English, additional language skills is a plus (in Swedish, German or Chinese)
• You manage IT tools like Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• A driver’s license
• You have a strong analytical ability and interest
• You communicate and interact well on all levels
• You enjoy working internationally with controllers all around the globe
• You are set for development and improvement, including the development of yourself and others, sharing your ideas and knowledge and being able to explain complexity.
• You are committed in your work and deal well with the general expectations of work life; taking responsibility for your performance, being punctual, showing respect towards others and you contribute positively in the team by being a nice and reliable person.
We look forward to your application!
This recruitment is managed in cooperation with Mpya Finance. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. firstname.lastname@example.org (0733-807788), email@example.com (0760-303100)
We review applications continuously, so please apply as soon as possible at www.mpyafinance.se