Poolia is recruiting an Accountant to Sigma Software in Malmö, Gothenburg or Stockholm. The position is full-time, and you are offered a permanent placement from day 1. We are open to hybrid solutions.
Please apply as soon as possible.
About the position
You are offered a challenging and developing position in an international environment.
The Accountant will:
• Keep accounting records based on the information received
• Communicate by mail with suppliers, employees, colleagues and provision of information at their requests
• Communicate with the bank on opening new accounts, accessing the client-bank, controlling payments, updating information within the system, etc.
• Control the availability of the necessary documentation for payments (contracts, WO, invoices)
• Make payments
• Calculate and accrue salary, prepare preliminary and final calculation of salary compose and complete PL and balance monthly
• Provide monthly balance sheets and profit and loss reports, and monthly report on key performance indicators
• Prepare the monthly VAT return
• Monitor and update the knowledge base
• Participate and prepare information for the audit
You will report to the Chief Accountant.
You probably have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting. You could also have a degree from a Higher Vocational Education or that you have gained the experience from previous positions.
We believe you have at least 3-5 years of experience from similar tasks, preferably in a multinational corporation. It is important that you have previous experience from reconciliation of accounts, K3 accounting standard, VAT preparation and month-end closing.
You have strong skills in Excel. It is an advantage if you have experience of the ERP-systems Visma Control, Visma PX and Cognos.
Fluency in speaking and writing Swedish and English is a prerequisite for the position. You also have strong communication skills and problem-solving ability.
To be successful in the position we believe you are positive, structured, proactive and goal-oriented with an international mindset. You are also thorough, have a high attention to details and that you are outgoing as a person. It also important that you can work cross-functionally and easily collaborate with different stakeholders.
About the organisation
Sigma Software provides top-quality custom software development, graphic design, testing, and support services. Systems we develop deliver benefit to customers in automotive, telecommunications, aviation, advertising, gaming industry, banking, real estate, and healthcare. We have advanced skills and ample resources to create large-scale solutions as well as guide startups from idea to profit.
Please visit https://sigma.software/ and https://www.sigma.se/ and for further information about the company and the group.