Do you want to make a real difference and make decisions that improve people's everyday lives? At NCC, we can offer you just that! You’ll get the opportunity to work in an environment influenced by sustainability, digitalization, and innovation!
We are building for the future – are you ready to help us realize our IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform. We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey, taking construction to new heights through IT.
You will join the Group function “Finance & IT”, which leads NCC´s strategic development and major change programs in the business. Finance & IT is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT as well as operations development and research & innovation. We are a Nordic organization with 140+ employees working together closely under one common management. Cooperation in- and between units is key for us to deliver value to NCCs business areas, and therefore we have adapted an Agile team-based setup with focus on collaboration, people and efficient delivery and development.
Your role and responsibilities
We are looking for an IT Service Manager for the Microsoft Platform. Preferably with architecture knowledge.
As IT Service Manager you are proactively designing, governing, and developing our utilization of Microsoft Platform capabilities and capacity. You will work together with surrounding Service Managers, such as Business Analytics SM, M365 Application SM and Core Digital Workplace SM who are responsible for the end-user facing delivery of M365 capabilities. Also, you engage with other relevant vendors and suppliers to secure the service delivery.
• Governance including license management.
• Ensure that governance processes are designed, defined and configurations are setup accordingly.
• Define and maintain the framework. Secure that service documentation is in place and up to date.
• Service maintenance (Microsoft admin centers), monitoring and platform governance processes, such as process for 3rd party applications on the platform.
• Financial controlling and budgeting.
• Security, risk, architecture, capacity, availability, and compliance of M365 ecosystem.
• Regularly conduct activities to secure protection of the environment and follow-up to ensure that our environment is constantly optimized.
• Continually identify- and explore opportunities for the service and business improvements incl. more efficient use of the available technologies and increase of automation capabilities.
• Work to maintain an evergreen environment, supporting and advising on how to utilize the features in the best way at NCC.
• Develop architecture (integrated processes, applications, data, and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with NCC reference security and enterprise architecture(s).
• Analyze business requirements, as well as IT operational and non-business requirements (e.g., performance), to design contemporary architecture and practical solutions. Deliver solution architecture, i.e., Service Design Documentation including process, application, data, integration, and infrastructure architecture.
We believe that you have an Academic level of education. Possibly a degree in IT, or other for the position relevant education. You have good knowledge of work processes in large companies. You are fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages, both verbally and written.
You will be very important for us in our strategic journey, and we think that you have:
• Background within architecture
• Agile mindset and ITIL knowledge
• Strong overall knowledge of both the functional and technical aspects of Microsoft Platform
• Strong knowledge of Dynamics CRM
• Able to present complex information in a simplified way.
• Ambition in leveraging the potential of the entire Microsoft Platform and how the different applications and services work together in the best way.
• Able to take main responsibility, lead, and drive assignments within relevant area.
We are offering
Here at NCC, you are offered a place in an organization with good values, high environmental awareness and a strong desire to succeed. These are contributing reasons why we have many satisfied and proud employees. We are proud to be able to offer our employees great development opportunities in an exciting work environment. We have a good variety of workplaces where you will meet different types of challenges.
This position can be in any of our major cities in the Nordics. The position may require travelling, although we do apply a flexible way of working and strive to collaborate digitally as much as possible. In accordance with NCCs safety culture we conduct background checks on final candidates. You will be reporting to the IT Competence Manager whilst working cross-functions in an Agile team driven by the Service Owner of the area.
Contact and application
Please register your application with cover letter and CV in English. Selection is ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible but no later than August 15, 2023. For further information on this position, please contact Anders Blankholm, IT Competence Manager, +4560915391 or Karin Österman de Wall, HR Recruitment Specialist, +46790787210.
At NCC, you become part of an organization with good values, high environmental awareness, and a strong will to succeed together. Every day, our more than 12,500 employees make decisions that improve people's everyday lives, both today and tomorrow. Here you work in a strong community together with committed and professional colleagues who are driven to learn new things, achieve goals, share experiences, and make a real difference together. We challenge ourselves to drive development and create sustainable solutions that move society forward with new knowledge.
We kindly but firmly decline contact with recruiters and sellers of advertising or staffing solutions.