Carl Grundén began producing waterproof oilskins in 1911 for the fishermen of the North Sea in Grundsund, Sweden. Material Shortages of WWI forced the company to close but in 1926 Grundén Regnklader AP was founded and has been producing the most trusted fishing gear ever since.
Built by fishermen then, Grundens way of thinking today caries this tradition. We are humbled by natures beauty and power and believe if there are no fish there is no fishing, and eventually no us. However, with the right tools, decisions and attitude, we are able to work towards solutions. Working at Grundens is no different. Its about finding resourceful solutions, working towards a common goal and building trust in the process
Grundéns söker fiskeintresserad Kundtjänstmedarbetare
Grundéns är ett svenskt dynamiskt företag som befinner sig i en spännande expansionsfas. Till Grundéns trevliga kontor i Fiskebäcks hamn söker vi nu en driven och erfaren kundtjänstmedarbetare. Tjänsten är på 100% och arbetstiderna är kl 08.00-17.00 måndag-fredag. Tjänsten ska tillsättas omgående eller enligt överenskommelse. Det är meriterande om du är insatt i våra produkter och intresserad av fiske och kläder. Huvudkontoret finns i USA och därför är det ett krav att man kan tala och skriva svenska och engelska flytande och därför är annonstexten på engelska.
The customer Service Representative works collaboratively with all members of the Customer Service and Sales Teams to provide a best in class customer experience. Customers are supported through positive, accurate and timely communications via phone and electronic tools. Grundens supports the growth and development of individuals in this role to the extent to which they strive for constant improvement of themselves, systems, and processes. From the first to last touch, customers trust that we will provide accurate and timely information and strive to provide superior resolution and support.
• Process and manage DTC orders, dealer orders and drop shipment orders.
• Provide clear, efficient and accurate communication with dealers and retail customers through all forms of communication tools available, including but not limited phone and email.
• Provide high touch and reasonable resolution to all customer and dealer disputes
• Become fully versed in the specs and technical aspects of Grundens product line, and provide accurate technical product advice and recommendations to customer gear inquiries.
• Review sales orders weekly, and support in analyses of monthly revenue targets.
• Uphold customer Service Level Agreements and meet daily response time and volume targets.
• Continuous improvement to customer service and sales systems and processes.
• Manage dealer relationships, disputes, pricing requests and fulfullment requests within currently approved terms, conditions, pricing and availability. Escalate special requests outside of standard parameters for sales manager approval.
• Collaborate with demand planning and procurement team and Regional Sales Director to meet unexpected and expected demand of key accounts.
• Manage invoicing, returns and credit notes to customers and dealers.
• Maintain, modify and adjust orders and customer data in ERP Navision.
• Allocate and administrate key account samples, promotional/event support and/or other monetary, product, or human resources.
• Responsible for managing all aspects of dealer relationships including developing, administrating, and maintaining the Key Account information as instructed by senior Sales Management.
• Collaborate with Key Accounts Manager and outside Sales Representatives to help achieve annual Sales goals and Sales initiatives for each of the key accounts.
• Achieving sales growth, service goals, and initiatives for key accounts as identified and evaluated by Key Accounts Manager. Certain metrics are to be achieved in union with the outside Sale Representative; others will be the exclusive responsibility of the Key Accounts team.
• Visiting key accounts on a regular basis and on an “as directed” basis. This is to include travel to regional shows, demonstrations, and sales events as required by Key Account Sales Initiatives and/or Sales mgmt.
• Other tasks as assigned.
Skills Traits and Attributes
• Be the champion of support that Grundens customers deserve.
• English and swedish written and spoken.
• Exemplify a focus on team unification.
• Be the driver for internal and personal continuous improvement. If you see something that needs fixing or have a recommendation, say something.
• Provide a best in class customer experience thought professional and positive communication, even in the face of stressful situations or unhappy customers. “Attitude Makes the Difference”.
• Ability to work autonomously toward daily, weekly, monthly goals, with supervision and guidance when needed.
• Ability to think and act quickly on technical issues through problem solving, critical thinking, and data driven suggestions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills along.
• Technical aptitude to learn, use and master Navision, Zendesk, and MS Office Suite.
Grundens is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.
I samband med denna rekrytering samarbetar Grundéns med Retail Staffing.
FÖR ATT UPPFYLLA KRAVEN I GDPR SAMT KUNNA HÅLLA EN GOD KOMMUNIKATION MED VÅRA SÖKANDE TAR VI ENBART EMOT ANSÖKNINGAR DIGITALT VIA LÄNKEN I ANNONSEN. ANSÖKNINGAR VIA E-POST ELLER BREV KAN EJ HANTERAS.
Urval och intervjuer sker löpande och tjänsten kan komma att tillsättas innan sista ansökningsdag.
Du kan läsa mer om oss på www.grundens.com
Välkommen till Grundéns!