Are you the art director who will make the Stena Line brand come alive? We are currently seeking a creative Art Director & Brand Specialist who will be responsible for the overarching visual and audial brand guidelines at Stena Line, as well as our media and icon library. In collaboration with our Brand & Communications team, you will drive the development of the brand to stay relevant in the ever-evolving transport and travel industry.
You will work both on a conceptual level and with production, being involved in every part of the visual design process -from developing new concepts to creating PowerPoint templates, directing photoshoots, and commissioning work from agencies. You will also be expected to produce and deliver visual material for different projects across the entire organization as well as give support, feedback, and coach our colleagues to stay on brand
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Lead the visual and audial devolvement and implementation of the Stena Line brand in collaboration with our Brand Manager.
- Develop and update our cloud-based brand guidelines portal, media library, and icon library.
- Ensure all communication embodies the Stena Line brand guidelines and brand expressions by supervising and feedbacking external partners, designers, illustrators, photographers, and colleagues.
- Ensure that knowledge about the visual and audial aspects of our brand is spread throughout the organization and how it’s used on a local, regional, and global level –by training and mentoring amongst other activities.
- Produce brand-related content to support our Brand & Communications team.
- Search for new technologies and platforms that can help develop our brand.
What you will experience
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers.
You will become a part of a team of ten who is on an exciting journey of expansion. Stena Line wants to continue to be a safe, flexible and attractive employer and have now introduced a flexible workplace for our office employees. We believe a hybrid solution between the office and working remote will create the best environment for us to be creative, productive and find a work-life balance creating magic today and tomorrow.
Who you are
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. We believe you will contribute with your senior skills and knowledge, having previous work experience from a creative agency or international company, with a portfolio showing a range of successful B2B and B2C projects in which you have held the art director position.
You’re structured and a visual strategist who will make sure we have a strong, credible brand expression in every aspect, no matter if it’s with customers, partners suppliers, or employees.
- Great mindset for creating structure, project management, and seeing the big picture.
- Experience in photography, motion graphics, filmmaking, and UX principles.
- Solid skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent in English.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within our People & Communications department. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English, with your portfolio, as soon as possible but no later than the 27th of June, 2022. We are having an ongoing selection, so do not wait with your application. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Jenny Johansson, Head of Group People & Communication at email@example.com or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Hanna Gustavsson, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. The journey starts with us.
We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.