Our vision is to create a destination bursting with experiences. A place where you are constantly met by new impressions, a place that offers experiences you want to share with different people and perhaps most importantly - a place where you have fun for several days. The feeling when you check out is the same as when you leave a big city - that you have not had time to experience everything and have to return.
Jacy’z is just like ESS Group - "a house of brands" there are three strong restaurant concepts in the house along with four bars, a state of the art meeting facility and of course pool club & roof terrace.
We will be over 300 people in the team, all with different backgrounds and experience.
We are spread over a variety of departments, we work different times and with different tasks, but always together as a team. Together we realize the vision, take care of each other and our guests - that's how we create regular guests at Jacy’z.
KITCHEN PORTER to GOGOGAGA & Pachanga
We are now looking for kitchen porters to our fantastic restaurants on Jacy'z Top Floors. Gogogaga is our Asian sky bar and Social Dinner Club with L.A. vibes up in the stars and Pachanga our Rooftop Pool Club where we serve comfort food, such as lobster rolls, poké salads, guacamole & chips.
A Kitchen Porter is responsible for assisting and supporting the kitchen, dining room and bar staff. Their primary duties include cleaning the kitchen and equipment and organizing equipment, cutlery, pots and other items in the kitchen, dining room or stockroom. Also, to help the kitchen with basic food preparations and logistic. We want to create a dynamic kitchen team where both you as Kitchen porter and your colleagues in the kitchen rotate between the different kitchens over time, to create an organization
Duties that is included in this position:
- Cleaning and sterilizing and continually making sure that work surfaces, floors, ceiling, and walls are clean and sanitized.
- Do all the dishwashing during breakfast, lunch and dinner service.
- Unloading food and equipment deliveries & ensuring they are stored in the right areas.
- Removing kitchen waste from waste container and disposing of them properly.
- Helping the chef with food preparation such as peeling, washing, and cutting meal ingredients.
- Providing assistance to prep cooks, other kitchen-, and dining room staff, as needed.
- Keeping waste, delivery area and storage areas clean and organized.
- Follow the cleaning checklist for the daily, weekly, and monthly routines.
WHO YOU ARE?
We are looking for you who share our passion for food and clean kitchens! If you have the right mindset, ambitions and want to go on this journey with us, we will provide you all the knowledge you need in order to be successful in this position. It is a varied work in a wonderful environment where we trive for good cooperation with all colleagues and where we really put the guest in focus.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Closest Leader: Head Chef
Full time/Part time
Working hours: day, evening, weekend
HOW TO APPLY?
We hope you send us your CV and answer a couple of questions. We really look forward getting to know you a little better!
We need your application by August 31st.
Welcome with your application!