We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Content Manager to parttake in content creation efforts for new product launches within the automotive industry. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in driving successful content campaigns, collaborating with stakeholders, and ensuring the timely and high-quality delivery of content across various channels.
This is a fixed term employment, but might be extended or become a more permanent solutions.
What you will do
In this dynamic role, you will be driving the successful creation of content for our customers product launches. Your collaboration with stakeholders ensures the stability and punctual delivery of content, while your adept project management skills involve creating detailed time plans, resource plans, and project milestones.
You will be:
- Monitoring project progress, risks, and issues, you'll be pivotal in managing deliveries, assigning tasks, setting priorities, and providing essential guidance and support.
- Fostering effective communication and collaboration among team members and stakeholders, aligning with Marketing, Design, and Digital teams on styling and layout guidelines for content across various channels.
- Working closely with content writers to ensure the delivery of engaging and easily discoverable content, maintaining brand consistency and utilizing your familiarity with SEO principles to align keyword optimization with brand strategy.
- Developing an editorial calendar and compliance with laws such as copyright and data protection. These are integral aspects of this role, ensuring milestone deliveries for the car programs.
Who you are
For this position, we are seeking a candidate with a robust skill set and qualifications to successfully lead our content creation endeavors.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience in content management or a similar role.
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing content creation projects.
- Strong project management and multitasking abilities.
- A good sense of correct language to determine and maintain the quality of content.
- Understanding of content marketing, SEO best practices, and digital marketing trends.
- Proven leadership skills to effectively manage a team of content creators.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and marketing automation tools.
- Data-driven decision-making and commitment to optimizing outcomes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer
At Aleido, we look to collaborate openly, build meaningful relationships and try to see possibilities in everyday challenges. We offer a people-oriented, collaborative, and forward-thinking environment, where your unique skills and perspectives are valued. When joining us, you can trust that:
- You’ve been chosen as a partner for a reason. We want you to speak up and contribute.
- While you should always expect to be challenged as an individual, you should also expect to be supported.
- We recognise that each individual brings a lot to the table and we want you to succeed.
- With our commitment to learning, we promise to generously share knowledge, create opportunities for learning and value initiatives to learn.
- We're open-minded and future focused. This means that sustainability is at the core of our offerings, directly and indirectly.
- We believe in the value of flexibility. At Aleido we have a progressive remote work policy, and most people can work remotely on a regular basis.
Who we are
Aleido is an international company with a long heritage of driving the development of aftermarket information and learning solutions. Our customers develop complex products or systems, or seek knowledge and confidence to create lasting change, within a wide range of industries including: automotive, telecom, advanced machinery, rail and medtech. We are almost a thousand colleagues in five countries. Together we bridge the gap between technology and the people who depend on it - by making the advanced simply understood.