Hitta ansökningsinfo om jobbet Strategic and Project Purchaser i Göteborg. Är det intressant kan du gå vidare och ansöka jobbet. Annars kan du klicka på arbetsgivaren eller yrkesbenämningen för att se alla jobb i Göteborg inom den kategorin.
The customer provides technologies to enable a greener maritime industry.
Since 2010, the client company has been at the forefront of maritime emissions reduction, working closely with ship-owners, yards, and naval architects as partners in our effort to drive the change towards sustainable shipping.?Today, it offers a portfolio of green technologies, such as SOx scrubbers, fuel optimization systems, turnkey shore power solutions, and the cutting-edge, advanced wind-assisted propulsion system WindWings. The client company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with offices in Sweden, Poland, and China.
Do you want help them to promote a healthy planet for future generations? On their behalf we are now looking for a Strategic and Project Purchaser who will strengthen their Supply Chain department.
The Strategic and Project Purchaser is accountable for all supplier deliverables within designated segment scope. You will represent Purchasing and Supply Chain in a professional way in all settings, and always strive to magnify the deliveries assigned.
You will work in an international environment, close to the project management/engineering team, to assure technical solutions, cost- and quality improvements, and deliveries to our customers. Part of the role will be strategic where you will be responsible to developing Segment Strategies, and actively work with Souring Plans and the Development of your supplier base.
Within the project buyer scope, you will be involved in several Customer Projects within our Business Lines that will require a good structure, project management skills, and speed of delivery. Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Negotiate Prices, Terms of Conditions, and Total Delivery solutions
• Contract Management
• Be involved in the Product/Project Development process
• Purchase Order handling and Follow-up
• Supplier Evaluation and Recommendation/Selection process
• Develop and implement Segment Strategies as well as improvement of Purchasing Processes
• Work proactively to Develop and Quality Assure suppliers
• Travel to visit Suppliers and Business Partners when needed
Type of assignment: Consultant
Number of vacancies: 1
Start: middle of August/first of September
Time frame: 6 months (with chance for extension)
To enjoy this position, you prefer to work in a fast-paced international environment where you can use your solution-oriented ability and great drive to ensure quality in your work. You have strong stakeholder management skills and good ability to cooperate with others as well as to work independently. Furthermore, you have good analytical skills and are business minded.
Background and skills
• University degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, Economics or equivalent related field
• 5-10 years’ experience from similar position.
• Knowledge and experience of driving commodity/segment strategy work.
• Knowledge and experience of delivering sourcing plans.
• Proven business result within Quality-, Delivery-, and Cost improvements.
• Fluent in English – verbal and written.
• Good computer skills in MS Office and SAP B1
• Experience from purchasing electronics, electrical components and systems
• Previous work experience within maritime or other applicable industry
What the company offers:
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading global company in front of green technology for ships. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
The customer is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing to do, but also the smart thing to do.
If you think this sounds like a suitable position, don't hesitate to apply and we look forward to hearing from you.