Hitta ansökningsinfo om jobbet Current Projects Lead Software & Electronics engineer i Göteborg. Är det intressant kan du gå vidare och ansöka jobbet. Annars kan du klicka på arbetsgivaren eller yrkesbenämningen för att se alla jobb i Göteborg inom den kategorin.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
Polestar is on a blazing a new trail, dedicating ourselves to the development and refinement of electric vehicle performance. We are currently looking for a Current Project Lead Software & Electronics. Your broad automotive experience would be invaluable to us both in concept work and when working with current designs for increased customer satisfaction
If you are an innovative, open-minded person who believes that electrification is the future of the auto industry, we would like to hear from you.
What you’ll do
The Software & Electronics Project team is a part of Polestar R&D. The team is responsible for managing the Polestar vehicle projects on behalf of electrical as well as proofing out new feature concepts.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with Project counterparts globally.
- Follow up & communicate program quality status.
- Preparation of reports and feedback to the project management team.
- Responsible for highlighting new system developments required to deliver new product content.
- Support technical discussions with suppliers, internal teams and partner OEM.
- Monitor the integration of existing electrical systems into new vehicle program.
- Single point of contact representing the wider Electrical Systems teams.
- Act as the company ambassador for the electrical system and software.
Who you are
You have a strong will to create the future of electric vehicles. You are enthusiastic, motivated, well-organized and driven. You’re not afraid to try new approaches and out of the box methods. You are eager to find solutions even if the path forward is not straight. You are talented and good with numbers and have no trouble finding facts and figures.
- At least 5+ years of previous relevant experience in electrical & software development within the Automotive industry.
- Experience of Automotive product development systems (VPDS, FPDS, GPDS, NPDS etc) and release processes within the automotive sector.
- Good understanding of Automotive Electrical system.
- Understanding of Functional Safety and safety analysis techniques (HARA, FMEA, FTA, etc).
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills.
- Electrical, Electronic Systems, Electro-mechanical, Automotive, or similar engineering degree. Other recognized engineering qualifications combined with relevant experience may be considered.
- Work permit to work in the UK or in the European Union
Desired Experience, but not a must:
- Experience of the full product lifecycle, from concept through to vehicle launch.
- Previous experience with Volvo, Lotus, Geely or CEVT projects.
- Practical experience of vehicle electrical architectures based upon Ethernet, CAN, LIN and Flexray.
- Experience of delivering electrical systems in accordance with EMC requirements.
- Experience of delivering electrical systems in accordance with Security requirements.
- Experience of delivering Infotainment / UX electrical systems.
- Chinese language skills.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don't wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way...