Do you have a burning passion for customer service? Are you also interested in playing a meaningful role in ensuring that HR processes and policies are followed? Are you the team player that loves working in a fast paced environment giving phenomenal service, then AstraZeneca might be of interest for you!
About the assignment
We are now looking for an HR Advisor for a consultant assignment at our client AstraZeneca, they turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working there means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. They believe in the potential of their people and you´ll develop beyond what you thought possible.
We are looking for service minded HR Advisors for temporary roles. You will be a part of the HR People Services team and join the great group of HR Advisors in our HR Service Desk, currently located in Gothenburg and Södertälje. As the HR function we play an important role in making AstraZeneca a Great Place to Work by supporting our managers to be the best managers they can be and as such engage, empower, challenge and coach their employees to deliver at their best! The department People Services Sweden is part of the global AstraZeneca HR function, responsible for a successful and efficient HR service delivery.
The roles can be based in Gothenburg, Södertälje, Sweden or in Warsaw, Poland.
About the role
As an HR Advisor you will be the first point of contact for managers and employees in Sweden. They provide advice and support in a variety of HR matters. To find solutions you will collaborate with all areas of HR (HRBP´s, specialist groups and HR generalists). You will give advice, guidance and support through phone, e-mail and chat using a case management system.
According to their HR operating model you will be in close collaboration with internal and external parties to ensure effective and up to date HR service delivery.
You will respond to questions within all HR areas such as governance, labor law, agreements, recruitment and policies. Examples of questions could be about parental leave, holidays and salary payments.
Your daily work will most likely be very structured, and we hope you appreciate working in an intensive and changing working environment. This role offers you a superb opportunity to get broad experience within the HR and Payroll/Time areas and you will every day interact with all teams within HR. You will support managers and employees to work within the HR service delivery model and encourage their use of self-service functionality.
You will be accountable for:
• Resolving HR queries and issues for managers and employees
• Resolve HR queries and issues in respect of Payroll and Time & Attendance
• Ensuring the delivered support is of excellent quality and in accordance with written procedures, current legal requirements and internal standards
• Prioritizing workload to achieve personal and work unit targets
• Continuously improve ways of working to develop and simplify processes and systems
We believe that the successful candidate is one with an open mind, a person with a "can do" attitude and someone who is open to new ways of working.
• Experience of working in a customer service and technology driven environment
• Excellent communication skills required to manage a multitude of customers i.e managers, employees, inhouse skill centers and off shore center
• Experience of working within HR
• Experience of working with payroll and time
• Knowledge in Sweden Labor Law
• Proficient in Swedish and English – spoken and written
• It is a merit to have knowledge in AstraZeneca HR processes and the HR system – Workday.
• Experience of ServiceNow
About the recruitment process
If you are interested, apply now! We will screen and interview candidates on a continuous basis.
If you have questions regarding the process please contact responsible recruiter Elsa Tidblom at Elsa.Tidblom@adecco.se
Warm welcome with your application!
Sweden, Sverige, Poland, Polen, Stockholm, Göteborg, Gothenburg, arbetsrätt, comp&ben;, HR-specialist, löneadministratör, HR-generalist, HR-advisor, HR-konsult, HRBP, HR Business Partner, HR-koordinator, HR-support, HR contact, HRM, development, Human resources, global, globally, internationellt, Mölndal, medicinteknik, lönespecialist, compensation, benefits, hr-frågor