Life at Winningtemp ????
Winningtemp offers the market an unique and revolutionary technology for creating successful work places. This is done by collecting and visualizing real-time data that describes the employee's experience of leadership, meaningfulness, control and joy at work.
Us Winningtempers all do our very best everyday and we are not afraid to do the little extra. We care about the well-being of our employees and therefore we of course work continuously with our own tool to be an attractive employer. We have grown by over 2100% in recent years and we continue to grow.
By 2023, our goal is to make an impact on more than 2.5 million people through our product.
Winningtemp is in a mode of transformation and growth. It is critical to the business that we build sales productivity and velocity. In order to ensure success this requires ownership of tools, processes & enablement programs that will drive rapid, consistent & scalable programs (I.e., onboarding, continuing education, certification, events, etc.). This requires an individual with innate technology rigor, strong organisational skills, and the ability to build and deliver enablement programs that will scale to accommodate the needs of Winningtemp as it grows through geographic and product expansion.
This is a new role to Winningtemp so you will form this role in its form.
So what is the role about? ????
In this role you will work to identify training needs, structure training programs, and support all aspects of launching, implementing and measuring these programs for all of our revenue stakeholders, such as sales, customer success and marketing. You will have responsibility for ensuring the success of a wide variety of training programs by managing timelines, training calendars, and logistics for these programs.
Areas of responsibility:
- Perform detailed needs assessments in coordination with the Revenue Leaders, and Operations
- Translate business needs into sales training products and programs and consistently enhance and update the training programs and products
- Prepare sales training products and programs such as classes, workshops, learning modules, and other job aids and materials for distribution to internal and external customers
- Facilitate Foundational and Advanced Training Classes - highly skilled at group facilitation and group learning exercises
- Design and implement metrics to measure training programs and products impact, effectiveness, appropriateness and utility
- Initiate collaboration and communication with all departments to ensure consistency, avoid duplications, utilise internal resources to enhance training programs and products as required.
This will role will be placed in Gothenburg but it includes travel to our Nordic offices in Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen.
Your team and manager ???????????????????
You will be a part of the Global Revenue Enablement team that is lead by our Head of Global Revenue Enablement and Operations, that lives in London. Our Sales Operations Specialist is also a part of the team, and he lives in Stockholm. This is our newest team so you will be a big part of how you want to work together, and how you build a strong collaboration with other teams.
Are you the one we are looking for? ????
Since you will work closely together with our revenue leaders and their teams alongside core departmentsother people within the organization, it requires that you have high collaborating skills. You will be the one required to identify and execute the trainings, so you have high analytical skills in order to see what training needs to be done first. You have strong communication skills and the ability to get teams working with you towards a goal, with an understanding of the needs of the business that you support. You are goal oriented and like to work in a high speed organization. You are someone who constantly want to become better at what you do, therefor you have a natural curiosity in getting to know the crowd you have in front of you and strive to see how training can be leveraged to achieve company goals.
You have 3-5 years experience in sales training, sales support or sales, or similar. You are more than comfortable in holding trainings for revenue teams.
You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
Nice to haves:
- Program management experience
- Knowledge in HR Technology
- Experience from the SaaS market
What's in it for me? ????
- A fun and evolving opportunity to learn a lot, both professionally and on a personal level
- A possibility to explore our offices in all of our cities and countries
- Committed and dedicated colleagues, and closest manager, who not only laugh together at work, but also outside of work at events, AWs, kickoff etc.
- Be a part of the journey and innovation of a scale up
- All our offices are based in the central of our cities
- 30 days vacation and advance holiday
- Generous wellness allowance
- Great pension and insurance offer
As an employee at Winningtemp, you will be part of our purple family ????
With us, you will find energetic and loyal colleagues who help each other succeed together. With us, everyone is equally valuable, regardless of gender, ethnicity and background. Diversity is also something we work actively with and something we value. We share happiness every day, not only for our product and the work we do, but also for each other. The commitment of each employee is what really makes us stand out from other companies. You can expect a supportive workplace where everyone works together towards our vision; to forever change how people succeed together!
We promise you; you will be impressed!
Our recruitment process includes
Personality and logical test -> Interview with recruiter -> Interview with the future manager -> Case presentation -> Reference check -> Offer