This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
Supply Chain Coordinator - Gear
Lynk & Co is launching across Europe and we’re opening physical locations (we call them Clubs) in major cities. We’re not another car company, and this won’t be another car showroom.
Gear is a staple of the Lynk & Co experience, so what exactly do we mean? In short: it’s pretty much everything we sell that isn’t cars or services. We’re talking much more than merch - there will be no novelty mugs or badly branded t-shirts here. We want to give our members a unique retail experience of sustainable items with an interesting story, whether that’s fashion, furniture, books, or something we haven’t yet thought of. Our goal is to curate a collection of products from local and international creatives. Our Supply Chain Coordinator for Gear will be key in making this happen and your objective is to make sure we can sell our Gear portfolio across markets and touchpoints and that we do it in the best possible way.
The position is based in Gothenburg but might require some travel, mainly within Europe.
This is a 13 months temporary position covering for a parental leave, start date is expected to mid July 2022, and there might be a possibility to move over to a permanent position after the initial 13 months.
What you'll do
- Manage a pan-European lifestyle product portfolio and support our Gear Product Managers and clubs to bring it on the shelves
- Create dashboards and reports to monitor sales performance and be able to plan, forecast and optimize product mix cross markets and retail points
- Follow up on budgets and support with replenishment to ensure products are purchased at the right time, to the relevant business set up
- Maintain established partner relationships and re-negotiate prices over time
- Plan and administrate phasing in and out of partners and products
- Further develop and secure supply chain setup and operational requirements (e.g. distribution, storage, and stock management)
- Plan the launch of the new club openings together with the product managers to secure a product portfolio, on-time deliveries and hold relevant trainings for club staff
What you should have
- Educated and experienced. You have some kind of degree, but we care less about exactly what. You have at least 3-5 years of retail/merchandise experience in product or operations management, preferably within lifestyle.
- Analytical and a problem solver. I.e. you see what needs to be done and you do it.
- Organized and good at structuring your work, even when things get busy. We move fast so you’ll need to enjoy that type of environment.
- Able to manage and nurture positive relationships with a network of collaboration partners as well as internal stakeholders.
- Fluent in English. Additional European languages are a plus.
- More than familiar with Excel.
Working for Lynk & Co
Want to learn more about working for Lynk & Co and what we offer? Read more via this link: Why Lynk & Co - Lynk & Co (lynkco.com) (https://careers.lynkco.com/pages/why-lynk-co)
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn-profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use psychometric assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but latest June 27 2022. We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don't hesitate to submit your application if you're interested.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Carolina Reuterving, +46 738 62 79 00. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Magnus Blixt, +46 72 184 38 91.
To learn more about us, check out our (https://www.lynkco.com/en/) and follow us on (https://www.linkedin.com/company/lynkco/) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/lynkco.global/), or if you want to watch our film from our reveal you can see it here (https://hello.lynkco.com/)