Born in 2014 by Creative Director, Max Svärdh and CEO, Albin Johansson, Axel Arigato is a Sweden based contemporary brand that started from an Instagram page and an idea to break into the footwear market.
With deep roots in music, art, architecture and what is contemporary, Axel Arigato has defined itself by offering more than a product. It has been created to leave an experience at the front of mind, whether it’s via stores, online or through events.
Axel Arigato currently has 8 stores, including London, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Munich & Paris with more pending. Expanding from 2 people to now hiring over 100 members of staff in 7 years, Axel Arigato also operates a subsidiary office in London.
Sourcing & Production Coordinator
We are looking for a Sourcing & Production Coordinator to join our team as we grow in London and Gothenburg. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that is structured and organized, able to work as a co-function across teams, with a passion for fashion in ready to wear.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
Your main focus and responsibilities will be to support the Sourcing managers in source factories, raw materials, ensure capacity, quality, lead-time and margin throughout our sourcing, product development and production processes.
You will work in close collaboration with the Sourcing team, Product Developers, Design and Production Operations. We are looking for someone who considers themselves to be product-driven and organized to keep structure of sample, documentation and timings.
With the team, you will work day to day with:
• Keep documentation in organized matter for efficient working with product development process and sourcing/production.
• Pack and control samples for sourcing request, make sure suppliers receive all information needed to proceed in a timely manner.
• Continuous interaction with key stakeholders related to product, suppliers, process.
• Support the sourcing team in managing supplier relationships and performance.
• Manage and ensure the PLM system is up to date for the area
• Together with related teams monitor and review all pre-production samples to ensure execution to specifications as well as meet material, quality, execution and construction standards.
• Follow product process from development handover to final sample in partnership with internal team & suppliers, emphasizing quality product and timely completion of tasks in accordance with the seasonal calendar for timely deliveries.
• Follow the changes in design from the RTW SMS stage to the final product and keep all corresponding data up to date and all relevant teams informed
• Work closely with the Product Development team to secure approvals for production orders in accordance with delivery schedules and that critical path is kept.
ARE YOU THE ONE?
We seek someone who has a high interest in RTW and the organization of sample process and critical path. We believe you have experience from working with suppliers and in the RTW sector and a high interest to develop and learn more in this area.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; detail-oriented and meticulous
• Proficiency in Excel and software systems
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluency in English is a must, additional languages are a plus
• Ability to travel as needed
READY TO JOIN THE A-TEAM?
Thanks for reading this far-we appreciate it. If this ad sounds like you and you want to learn more and apply, please submit your CV in English before August 7th. Our recruitment process is strictly based on competencies. Therefore, we kindly ask you not to include your picture or age with your application.
As this recruitment is active over the summer, our replies may be delayed. We will get back to all applicants by the end of August.
To see more about our company and careers we welcome you to AXEL ARIGATO - Careers.
OUR VALUES : DROP
Diversity, Respect, Openness and Passion are our values that we live and breathe. They are the foundation for our current state and what we will always bring with us to the future.
Axel Arigato is an equal opportunity employer and we value a diverse workforce and diverse perspectives. We believe that our differences are a strength and that different life experiences and backgrounds are what makes magic happen. We aim for building a platform through the power of community, inclusivity and memorable experiences externally and internally.