About your work
Right now we have plenty of fun and challenging projects - and more coming in. This means, we really need you, a Senior Digital Product Designer, that likes to work on new challenges and make a measurable impact. Every project and client has different needs and we are working with a variety of industries, but we will try to give you an example of what you could be working on.
As a designer at The Techno Creatives you actively take part in defining projects, shaping them throughout the process allowing for the insights from your design process to steer and guide the outcome, the product success. You are the user's advocate and you’ll be responsible for taking products from early concepts and low-fidelity wireframes through to prototypes and iterations based on feedback, always working tightly with your team. Is this something you could find yourself doing every day?
Have a look at our project portfolio (https://www.technocreatives.com/projects)if you're curious about what you could be part of delivering.
Some key parts of your daily life at Techno Creatives:
- Be part of, guide, and inspire our closely knit, multicultural, cross-functional team consisting of strategists, developers, and designers
- Create innovative and new solutions by iteratively facilitating workshops, creating user flows, testing your designs and hypotheses through prototyping and wireframing. While also collaborating with the team, stakeholders, and the users to add the right value at the right time
- Share your design vision and opinions that are shaped from years of experience with openness and care for good discussions
- Develop processes and ways of working together with the design team to deliver the best designs every day
The value you would bring to Techno Creatives
Since you will be part of creating new products from discovery to launch, we would be happy if you have experience in working with different products at different companies, shared services, or in some way being part of creating something from nothing.
This will help and allow you to take ownership of the design process, lead the design and create successful products. You will be able to take initiative when and where needed and make the right decisions based on what is the best way of working for each specific product.
Competencies we think you’ll need to succeed:
- Problem Solving - You’re relentlessly positive in pursuing new ways to solve a problem, can take issues outside your skillset, and quickly adapt to solve them and help other peers to do the same.
- Collaborative - You’re a role model for collaboration and creating alignment across teams. You are warm and empathetic and proactively you look for opportunities to improve how to work well together within the team and across teams at The Techno Creatives. You proactively seek feedback to improve how you work
- Communicative - in English you communicate openly, clearly, and proactively both verbally and visually, and care for having everyone onboard regardless of the discussion. You put yourself into the shoes of your peers.
- Leadership - you lead by example and therefore have your team and client stakeholders following you. Leverages your own abilities and practices to mentor and improve the productivity of the entire team.
Why join The Techno Creatives?
- All in-house
You’ll get to collaborate with people from different domains. The perfect arena for you who love to learn and get better!
You’ll get to work with people from all over the world, different kinds of projects, different kinds of clients, and different kinds of products.
- One floor
You’ll get everything you need to stay creative, at our studio, on one floor.
- Pick our battles
Want to explore a new business area? Learn a new technology? We search for projects within areas that interest us. What interests you?
- T-shaped individuals
Curiosity is key, we encourage deep dives into expertise areas that we then share and teach each other through projects and learning sessions.
- Agency & Product Company
We work with both short-term deliverables and long-term product development, and everything in between.
- Health & Wealth
Health, wellness, and pension are of course covered by insurance and health care, gym, and sauna at the studio as well as a fully equipped kitchen among other things - everything our people have asked for to remain creative and connected. Anything you would like to add?
This position is located in Gothenburg, where we can be creative together, and we are happy to help you with everything related to the relocation if wanted, you can read more here: www.movetogothenburg.com (http://www.movetogothenburg.com/)
About The Techno Creatives
The Techno Creatives is a creative tech house merging strategy, design, and technology with a vision to be the go-to place for corporates and startups alike that are stuck in discussions, ‘failed already mode’, internal politics, or simply lacking the ‘how to’ skills needed to progress towards their vision.
Our projects span all sectors and corporate types - but we always ensure to maximize the value-add for our clients, be involved early, and take responsibility for solving the real customer problem - not just our assignment.
We take pride in finding creative ways to help our clients overcome whatever problems they have within the innovation or digital space. Recent work includes creating digital experiences for Universeum to help develop the next generations, developing and bringing a Bluetooth-mesh-based lighting solution to market enhancing safety in high-risk industries, creating a connected child seat to prevent abandonment accidents, and a rental service for electric vessels, based on our own IoT platform, making the boating experience accessible by disrupting the ownership model.
With offices in Gothenburg and Shenzhen, covering hardware, cloud, and software we have the ability to take full ownership from initiation to continuous product growth.
Please share your motivation and work with us, adding your portfolio or website.
We would love to understand which kind of projects you have been working on lately and are curious about your way of communicating and how you visualize your work.
Our recruitment process includes:
- Interview with a designer
- Case @ home
- Case presentation @ studio with the future manager and design team
We handle applications continuously, please sh...